In addition to being a reality television star and model, Kim Kardashian is also a businesswoman and publicist. She’s one of the world’s most well-known and wealthy celebrities. Kim Kardashian has a fortune of $1.4 billion.
When it comes to making money, Kim Kardashian typically makes somewhere between $50 and $80 million a year from her different businesses. From June 2018 to June 2019, Kim made $72 million, and from June 2019 to June 2020 she earned $50 million from her different enterprises. Many of Kim’s revenue comes from licensing and endorsement arrangements at one point in time. It’s no secret that Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, her mobile game, has made a modest fortune for her. More than 60 million copies of the game were downloaded, resulting in a profit of $200 million. As of this writing, Kim still holds onto 28% of the app’s earnings. Kim’s annual earnings are derived from a variety of sources outside of the app, including endorsements, appearance fees, a salary from her time on reality television, and money she receives from Instagram sponsors. Also, she owns a clothing line at Sears and a line of tanning products.
Kim Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, California, on October 21, 1980. Robert Kardashian, Kim’s father, was a member of OJ Simpson’s legal team. Kris Jenner, the former first lady of the Kardashian family, is her mother. The first job Kim had in Hollywood was working as a stylist and assistant for the stars. Paris Hilton, her best friend and fellow socialite, was one of her first high-profile clients.
Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie are Kim’s half-siblings. She also has two full sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, and a mother, Kris. Bruce Jenner, a former Olympian, is the father of Kyle and Kendall Jenner (now known as Caitlyn Jenner). Kim Kardashian has become one of the world’s most popular and successful celebrities in the previous decade. Media mogul, she’s also a very successful businesswoman. Aside from a personal appearance fee, television salary and a clothing line that she owns as well as a perfume and retail endorsements for her items, Kim has built a multi-million dollar business empire.
Earnings since 2010
- Kim bought a $4.8 million Beverly Hills property in March of 2010. It’s a five-bedroom Tuscan mansion on four acres of some of the world’s most costly real estate.
- Kim’s salary on her reality program went from $15,000 to $500,000 in just a few short years.
- Kim and Kris Humphries slept in the Presidential Suite at the Ganesvoort Hotel during filming of “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.” A night in the suite costs $7000.
- Kim wore a $2.5 million Lorraine Schwartz 65 carat brilliant diamond headdress, a $2 million 20.5 carat diamond engagement ring, and 28 carat diamond earrings worth $5 million at her wedding. All in all, she wore more than $10 million in jewelry on her wedding day. Aside from that, she shelled out $150,000 on hair and makeup.
- In 2014, she made $28 million.
- For the first time, she became the world’s highest-paid celebrity, earning $53 million in 2015.
- Since 2015, she has made between $50 and $80 million every year.
There is $1.4 billion in Kim Kardashian’s personal wealth. In terms of fame and fortune, she is one of the most well-known people on the planet. In recent years, she has earned more than $80 million every year.