Have you received a damaged or dissatisfactory Zumiez product? Are you seeking for a means to get your money back by returning that merchandise to the retailer? We’re happy to assist you if you need it! Here, we’ll explain the return policy of Zumiez and go through the details.
We’ll also show you how to file a return request in a more expedient manner, in addition to learning about the company’s return policy.
What You Need to Know About the Return Policy of Zumiez
The following are the two ways you can return a Zumiez product:
Returns must be requested within 30 days of the purchase date. You can still have fun with it even if you do it later.
Some Zumiez stores have been forced to close because of COVID-19. If your local store is one of them, you have 30 days from the day the store reopens to make a refund request (you can check this using their Store Locator page). However, even if you’re late in returning your item, Zumiez will still consider the request and accept it even though the decision may not be what you want.
Your refund will be deposited into the payment method you used to purchase the item if Zumiez confirms your request.
Refund Policy at Zumiez—When They Say No!
For products returned without a receipt, the value of a gift card will be limited to the current retail or lowest promotional price, irrespective of when the return request is submitted.
Within 30 days of purchase, you must return any snowboarding-related merchandise or risk it being rejected by the firm.
If you try to return a “clearance item,” Zumiez will also reject your request. These are the items:
- Their original packaging has been discarded.
- Not in its original (resaleable) state
- Minor flaws, stains, or holes are acceptable.
- Refused to conduct any more inventories
- Items marked “final sales” by Zumiez will not be refunded or exchanged.
What is the Return Policy for Zumiez?
You don’t have to do much more than walk into the store and say hello. It’s more complicated than that with online returns. You will be responsible for shipping the item and paying the shipping costs.
In order to complete the online return procedure, you must first:
- Fill out the return label form and email it back to us
- Make a copy of the form and put it in a box with the item you’re requesting.
- It’s best to send the box to Zumiez Inc., ATTN: Returns at 1346 Railroad St. Ste. 101 in Corona, CA 92882-1840
- You’ll get a response from Zumiez once they’ve received your item. A confirmation email will be sent to you once the evaluation has been completed. No time frame has been provided, but due to COVID-19 constraints and carrier delays, it may take some time.
Returns and Exchanges at Zumiez are handled through their website.
With an online return request, you have two options:
- Making a fresh purchase
- Entering the desired product’s name and number on your return label
- The first option allows Zumiez to credit your account with the item’s purchase price and then erase the credit when you file a return. Because of this, you can place the order before you know the outcome of your return request. Your account will be debited for the amount you were hoping to get as a refund if they reject your request.
Zumiez will manage the entire process if you choose the second option, although they advise against it because most of their products sell out quickly.